Friday, June 11, 2010

The Last Few Months: Told Through Numerous Weird And Wonderful Images

So I haven't posted in ages. It really annoys me that I haven't. I feel like i've let myself down in someway, and worse still, I feel like I've let down three three people who actually read my blog. Sorry guys. Anyway, here's a bunch of pictures I've taken on my phone over the last few months, with stories attached. Wooo!

This first one was taken walking from uni to my bus stop and when I read it I had plenty of lols, so I thought it only fitting that I share.

Coles Chermside. I lolled so hard. I mean  who is going to buy tampons and burritos in the same shop?!

Cash Converters in the valley. The fact that there were 20 Xbox's is humorous enough, however, the fact that there were only two Playstations speaks volumes. I'm not going to go on a fanboy rant. Because everyone knows Playstations are better.

Op Shop In Alderley. Superman and Batman Shampoo: for when you want the job done properly.

Alderley train station. A bin to deposit your transport surveys. Shows just how much Translink cares about your opinions =P

Bianca and I were in Southbank and she had just gotten a call. So I stood around waiting a what do I find in a nearby bush? A spoon. Fuck yeah! Someone must have been eating some late-night yoghurt and forgot their spoon or something.

Powerhouse Toilets.

Powerhouse Toilets. Now this one you can't really read, because it's been engraved with a knife. It says "Kill America" and then someone has replied underneath it saying "why bother, they'll kill themselves".

K Mart Chermside. This one is just super creepy and has a funny story attached. One day recently I felt my phone vibrate and I was like oh, *takes it out of my pocket and looks at the screen* and there was this fucking baby's face and I was like WHAT THE FUCK, because I couldn't for the life of me remember taking it. So I'm looking around because I thought someone might of blue-toothed it to me and then I remembered. lol. It's like when you think you've lost your wallet...but infinitely creepier.

Uni. I couldn't stop laughing at this. A Mac with a Microsoft mouse. Haha, someone has a sense of humour.

Uni. There's this big plasma which you can text (or twitter) in suggestions for the new Creative Industries precinct. And for the third time I have said a cinema. Lol. There are some really funny ones sometimes, like "beer fountains" and :free cake stalls". So that's all for now. I'll check back in soon guys. Hope you had a good lol.

1 comment: