Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blender

So I've spent most of this semester making games right,
Cuz i'm in a games course. Crazy right?
Anyway. We have been using a free game engine called Blender.
Now stop right there I know what you're thinking. Free? God how
many corners did they cut? Does it even run?

I'll have you know it's very reliable. It only gives me five to six
hundred error messages a day. It only locks up under the most extreme of circumstances. Like when you move and object or apply a texture.

In fact I would go so far as to say that the Blender engine
could be implemented into the Army's interrogation methods.
Cold, dark room with a bench and a computer with only Blender
and internet explorer on it. And Britney Spears' entire discography.
Tell them that they have to develop a game. I tell you,
they'd talk in a matter of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment