Wednesday, October 15, 2008

YouTube

Okay so I posted a video on Youtube a while ago, it
was an experimental video for special effects which I
was into at the time. The funny thing is since then it has
received over 40,000 Views, the highest of any of my videos.
Unfortunately it's not because it's actually good. It's just because
every single 14 year old cunt from around the world feels like they
need to inform me that i am gay.

The inane comments started out innocent enough:

el stupido.

Kinda like your name?

ah usted viene el trabajo para mí, yo necesito vino para mis niños
...

Then came the plain stupid:

yeh cos a bullet comes out of a plastic gun with a red thing cover the hole. u think ur cool but u aint

Actually I couldn't be bothered getting a gun license to get a real one. Cuz that's what we have to do over here in Australia. And by the way I'm just testing. I didn't claim to think I'm cool, so keep your opinion to yourself.

I know what you're thinking. But Ben! Where are all the expletives?!
Admitably I was young and naive. The word cunt was a big no no
and i foolishly believed he might be a minority. I was wrong. It was
a wrong of epic proportions.

Then finally came the 'I'm so insecure about my own fucking sexuality,
i think i'll call someone else gay to make myself feel like more of a man' comments.

are you gay?

No. Why does it boost your own ego asking irrelevant and plan ridiculous questions?


Honda4LifeBaby

LMFAO thats the gayest shit iv ever seen in my life you are deff top 10 faggots in the world

My Response:

Honda4LifeBaby Playing With His Penis Extensions

nnnnr12

WTF you reterd that so fake i cant belive i wasted 10 seconds of my life watchin that shit i mean a gay man produced it rolf

zpowers14

you probably keep the gun in your ass for comfort and it looks like your boyfriend was infront of the gun taking the blow to the back of his throat

Quaaay

yep. Makes sense =)


javento05

quaaay? more like gay

Quaaay

yay! you got the pronunciation right.
Kudos, most people would say Kwai or some shit.

And then some just plain extreme ones.

STEALTHSNIPER969

this video makes me want to come up behind you and slit your throat.

Anyway, that's just a small fraction of all the hilarious comments on youtube.
If you don't believe it goes on for 20 pages. Here's the link
But hey lets face it. The idea for YouTube is amazing.
But about 1% of the comments are constructive.
It's about cheap laughs and majorities.
And all those juvenille little fuck bags
are safe behind their keyboard in some other
state or country. Their physical breakable bodies
safe from harms way.

Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment